About Mi Express Kiosk: The New Smartphone Vending Kiosk By Xiaomi
Xiaomi took a grand entry in India and left no stone unturned in luring the people with their affordable smartphones which were exceptionally laden with lots of features.
And as the competition tends to increase further, Xiaomi has planned to outperform its competitors with the new and interesting smartphone selling concept known as ‘Mi Express Kiosk’.
About ‘Mi Express Kiosk’:
You would have seen and used vending machines which dispense food, drinks, and other products. Similar to this, Xiaomi has come forward with the concept of Mi Express Kiosk which is a similar kind of vending machines.
And the machine is equipped with the feature to dispense all kinds of Xiaomi smartphones and accessories that are present inside.
Thus, now you would never need to hunt the stores or the online websites for your favourite Mi smartphone. All you need to do is visit the place containing this Kiosk, choose your model, make the payment and get it ASAP. The payment could be made via credit cards, debit cards, cash or UPI.
Isn’t it interesting?
For instance, if you have been searching for Xiaomi Play with the powerful MediaTek Helio P35 processor and 64GB internal storage, now it’s easy to get it at a place near your house.
Having installed it initially at Manyata Tech Park in Bengaluru, the organization plans to install more of these vending machines in more cities at all kinds of public places such as shopping malls, airports, tech parks, and metro station etc.
And it’s easy to know the exact location of this Kiosk, which is mentioned on the official Xiaomi website.
With all this, the organization plans to increase its sales and stronghold on the market while easing the troubles of the people too.
Pros of Mi Express Kiosk:
Mi express Kiosks do have certain advantages and these are as follows:
· You do not need to hunt the offline and online stores for your favourite smartphone such as Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime etc. These are all available near your house.
· No waiting for the smartphone to get delivered.
· You get the exact location of the Kiosk and whether or not your favourite smartphone or accessories are present in the machine.
· The vending machines would be present on all kinds of public places so you need not go too far.
· Variety of payment methods accepted. Pay in cash or via credit card, debit card, or using UPI.
Thus, the launching of the Mi Express Kiosk by Xiaomi does sound to be a very productive and novel idea to increase their sales. However, the idea surely awaits some challenges which would be encountered after it turns a full-fledged one.