As a consumer of technology, you should know the intricate details about the innovation and the next level features brought to you by a particular brand. Here is your answer:
- Bringing the power of big core performance to Android smartphones, the new octa-core CPU boosts performance in demanding applications and combined with the new Arm Mali-G72 MP3 GPU at up to 800MHz boosts games up to 70% vs previous generation P series.
- These high-performance CPU’s and GPU’s require plenty of memory bandwidth, so the MediaTek Helio P60 provides up to 8GB of ultra-fast, yet highly power-efficient LPDDR4X at 1,800MHz.
- The SoC hardware is fabricated on the latest TSMC 12nm FinFET production process, which is up to 15% lower power than other 14nm products and brings the performance close to 10nm generation products.
- Power management is critical to provide the best possible user experience and MediaTek CorePilot 4.0 provides Thermal Management, UX Monitoring and Energy Aware Scheduling to focus on maintaining a sustainable, high performance user experience.
- Compared to previous generation P series, the Helio P60 is up to 12% more power efficient overall and up to 25% in highly demanding games, allowing you to play for much longer.
Hope this helps!!