India’s Most Affordable 5G Smartphone Launched by Lava
Finally, India gets its cheapest 5G smartphone and this arrives at a cost of just 10k. Lava Blaze 5G hits online stores and is now available to be bought. Right after the 5G network was introduced in India, people were looking to get a budget 5G smartphone and now Lava obliged them with a smartphone under 10k.
Let us dive a bit deeper to know about this smartphone and how it offers better assistance to buyers at such a low cost:
Features of Lava Blaze 5G:
The new Lava Blaze 5G is a budget-segment smartphone that comes with the following features:
- A 6.52-inch IPS LCD display with a 90Hz display refresh rate and 720p display resolution
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset under the hood, which is a 7nm processor and is clocked at 2.2GHz. It also has Stock Android 12 support and Arm Mali-G57 MC2 as the GPU.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage at a cost under 10k in India
- A 50MP + 2MP + VGA triple rear camera setup with an LED flash and an 8MP front camera for your selfies and video calls
- A powerful 5000mAH battery with 10W charging support
- A side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature
- USB Type C 2.0 support and USB on-the-go feature as well
These are some of the major features and specifications of the new Lava device. What do you think about these features at the cost it takes? Let us find this out with a review:
Review of Lava Blaze 5G:
Lava Blaze 5G brings a kind of freshness to the 5G market and this is about the cost of the device. While we had smartphones with MediaTek Dimensity 700 and Dimensity 810 chipsets at a cost between 12k and 15k in India, Lava has suddenly increased the competition with the device launched at just 10k.
And if you look at the features of the smartphone, these are not bad at all. In fact, some of the specs such as the powerful camera section and the Mediatek chipset with 90Hz display look pretty good for the buyers.
Now all that they need to do is keep the performance of the device good enough and resolve the after-sale issues of the users.
What most of the good smartphone brands do is, after delivering quality products, they make sure that customers get complete support with all their issues even after a few years of using the device. Somehow, I was expecting Micromax as well to bring a 5G smartphone to India but the brand is lagging way behind and is in no mood to compete with the others in the segment.
I hope this Lava Blaze 5G would get support from Indian buyers and that the quality of this smartphone would be good as well. They should ensure launching such good smartphones regularly so that the Indian audience could recognize them well.