In the race to be the best performer in the budget segment, both Realme and Infinix have launched some excellent smartphones in India and they seem to be quite luring. While Infinix is boasting its new Infinix Hot 10s, Realme already had the Realme Narzo 30A smartphone that seems to be performing quite well.
But between these, what would you pick up to be a part of your pockets?
Here are some points of comparison between the smartphones that would offer you a better idea:
- Realme Narzo 30A comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display and has a 720p display resolution. Against this, Infinix Hot 10s comes with a 6.82-inch IPS LCD display and has a 720p display resolution but it has a 90Hz display refresh rate.
- Both the smartphones are powered by a MediaTek Helio octa-core chipset that has a primary clock speed of 2GHz. Besides, While Infinix Infinix Hot 10S contains Android 11 support, Narzo 30A still has an Android 10.
- Both the smartphones occur in 2 variants of RAM and ROM. While Infinix Hot 10s has 4GB RAM fixed while you can choose ROM from 64GB and 128GB storage, Narzo 30A has 32GB/3GB RAM variant and also a 64GB/4GB RAM variant.
- Realme Narzo 30A comes with a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera section with an LED flash and there is also an 8MP front camera for selfies and video calls. Against this, Infinix Hot 10s has a 48MP triple rear camera with quad-LED flash and an 8MP front camera as well.
- Both the smartphones have a huge 6000mAh battery which would last a long period of time, but Narzo 30A has an 18W fast charging support while Infinix Hot 10s does not mention any fast charging.
- Both the smartphones have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock feature as well.
So while you look at the features, you would see that these smartphones appear quite competitive. So which one would you choose while keeping the brand names aside?