Infinix Hot 11: The New Sizzler in Budget
Dear budget smartphone buyers, if you are looking for a new option to grace your pockets and hands, you can go for this Infinix Hot 11 smartphone that has just been launched in India and it comes with some really interesting specifications.
Here is a sneak peek of some of the major specifications of the Infinix Hot 11 smartphone that is about to go on sale very soon:
- Infinix Hot 11 contains a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with Full HD+ support and 1080p display resolution. It has 20:9 as the display aspect ratio and a 90.66% screen-to-body ratio.
- The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio G70 processor which is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2GHz. This gaming processor has already proven its mettle in the past and is worthy of the cost. The smartphone also contains Android 11 support.
- It occurs in a single variant of RAM and ROM. You get 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is quite sufficient for normal users and even the gamers can use it well enough.
- The camera section of the smartphone contains a 13MP + Depth Sensor dual rear AI sensor and it supports quad-rear flash as well. The smartphone also contains a powerful 8MP front camera with dual front flash and this is also helpful in offering selfies and video calls.
- The smartphone contains a 5200mAH battery which is really good at the low cost and can last a long period of time. This is especially good in the budget segment. And it comes with a normal 10W fast charging support.
- The smartphone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature as well.
With all these features, the smartphone costs 8999 in India and I think this is a good price for such a wonderful budget device that can be used in gaming as well. Maybe you would have desired a slightly better camera or charging support, but the cost it takes, I think the features are really good to go.