Infinix Hot 30 5G vs Infinix Note 30 5G: Which Infinix Did Better?
Infinix has been ruling the budget segment with its really powerful devices and now, even the 5G devices from Infinix are doing really well. A couple of months back, the brand launched the new Infinix Note 30 5G and this instantly attracted the buyers.
However, just a month later, the brand brought the Infinix Hot 30 5G smartphone as well, and now both siblings could be in competition in the market. Which one of these smartphones do you think is a better option? Here is a brief comparison between the devices and this would help you get a better idea about them:
Infinix Note 30 5G vs Infinix Hot 30 5G
- If you look at the basic structure of both these devices, Infinix Note 30 5G is slightly slimmer and lighter in weight. Also, it comes with a glass and leather back against Infinix Hot 30 5G smartphone that comes with a plastic back.
- Both these smartphones have an absolutely similar display and both of them have a 6.78-inch IPS LCD display along with 120Hz display refresh rate. They also have a 1080p display resolution and a similar screen-to-body ratio.
- The real difference between smartphones is their MediaTek processors. Infinix Note 30 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6080 processor which is just 6nm in size and comes with a clock speed of 2.4GHz. Against this, Infinix Hot 30 5G comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 6020 processor which is 7nm in size and clocked at 2.2GHz. Although, both these processors have the same GPU support and the same Android operating system as well.
- Both Infinix Note 30 5G and Infinix Hot 30 5G occur in similar variants of RAM and ROM. And while both of them have the same 8GB max RAM support, Infinix Note 30 5G does better with 256GB max internal storage support. Infinix Hot 30 5G has a max of 128GB internal storage.
- There is quite some difference in the camera section of the devices too. Infinix Note 30 5G comes with a 108MP triple rear camera support and this is much better than 50MP dual rear camera in the Infinix Hot 30 5G smartphone. Also, while Infinix Note 30 5G has a 16MP front camera, Infinix Hot 30 5G has an 8MP front camera. Although, both these smartphones have a quad-LED flash in the rear portion and dual-LED flash in front.
- Talking about battery support, both these smartphones have a 5000mAh battery which looks pretty good for all kinds of uses. However, they differ in terms of their charging support and while Infinix Note 30 5G comes with a 45W fast charging support, Infinix Hot 30 5G has an 18W fast charging.
- Both these smartphones have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and similar other sensors except gyro, which is only a part of the Infinix Note 30 5G smartphone.
And with all these differences, there exist some reasonable differences in the costs of the devices too. However, it would be very evident that Infinix Note 30 5G does much better at a slightly higher cost. What do you think?