Infinix is absolutely comfortable on its track to bring the latest MediaTek chipsets in the budget and mid-range segment. And after competing with Xiaomi in the budget segment, Infinix has now moved a step forward to offer tough competition to Realme, with the new Infinix Note 11 Pro smartphone.
Here are some really interesting features of the device that would surely attract buyers towards it:
- Infinix Note 11 Pro comes with a 6.95-inch IPS LCD display that has a powerful 1080p display resolution and 120Hz display refresh rate. The design of the smartphone is really interesting for the buyers.
- The smartphone comes with a new and powerful MediaTek Helio G96 gaming processor that is octa-core in structure and clocked at 2.05GHz. And this gaming processor is the major reason why you could think of Infinix Note 11 Pro competing with the Realme 8i smartphone. The smartphone also contains Android 11 support and Mali-G57 MC2 as its GPU.
- Infinix Note 11 Pro is expected to launch in just a single variant of RAM and ROM and it contains as much as 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. I think this is quite enough for the buyers who even like to play games on their devices.
- The camera section in the device seems to have improved a lot. It contains a 64MP + 13MP + 2MP triple rear camera section that comes with a quad-LED flash and other AI features. Also, the smartphone has a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
- Talking about the battery, the smartphone contains a huge 5000mAh battery that comes with a 33W fast charging support and this is also an excellent feature for the users.
- It contains a powerful side-mounted fingerprint scanner and other sensors such as an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass, etc.
Overall, the features of the smartphone look quite interesting and the expected cost of the device is about 17k in India according to the previous device in the same lineup. So you think this smartphone would do well for the buyers?