What happens when an Indian smartphone brand tries to compete with the Chinese? Well, the results are always mind-blowing and this is what Lava Agni 2 5G smartphone has proved with its powerful features. Lava Agni 2 5G smartphone is in competition with a lot of smartphones such as Tecno Camon 20 Pro, Realme 11 Pro, and now Infinix Note 30 5G.
Do you think the new Infinix Note 30 5G which costs just 16k in India will be able to compete with Lava Agni 2 5G smartphone at 20k in India?
Let us compare the features of both these smartphones to get a better idea:
- Talking about the hardware support with the devices, Lava Agni 2 5G is 8.8mm in size and weighs about 210g. Besides, it has an infinity edge display with a glass back for a cool view. Against this, Infinix Note 30 5G has a size of 8.5mm and weighs about 205g. It has a glass back for a cool view.
- Both these smartphones have a good display and have the same display size with 120Hz display refresh rate, and the same display resolution as well. However, while Lava Agni 2 5G contains AMOLED and HDR10+ support along with 950nits of peak brightness, the Infinix device has IPS LCD support with 580nits of peak brightness.
- Lava Agni 2 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor which is a new chip, 6nm in size and octa-core in structure with a primary clock speed of 2.6GHz. It also contains an Arm Mali-G68 MC4 as the GPU support and Stock Android 13. Against this, Infinix Note 20 5G contains a MediaTek Dimensity 6080 processor which is again 6nm in size and is clocked to a max of 2.4GHz. It has an Arm Mali-G57 MC2 as the GPU support along with Android 12.
- Lava Agni 2 5G exists in just a single variant and it comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Against this, Infinix Note 30 5G has been launched in 2 variants, and the highest it contains is the same 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
- Talking about the camera support in the devices, Infinix Note 30 5G flaunts a 108MP main camera with a 2MP depth sensor and a QVGA sensor along with quad-LED flash. However, Lava Agni 2 5G contains a 50MP main camera with an 8MP ultrawide sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2 macro sensor with a dual-LED flash. However, both these smartphones contain the same 16MP front cameras to assist selfie lovers.
- Talking about the battery section, Infinix Note 30 5G contains a 5000mAh battery with 45W fast charging support. Against this, Lava Agni 2 5G comes with a 4700mAh battery, but it comes with 66W fast charging support.
- While Lava Agni 2 5G flaunts an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, Infinix Note 30 5G comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and both smartphones contain a USB Type-C 2.0 support along with USB OTG feature as well.
And with these differences, you would have understood why Lava Agni 2 5G costs slightly higher than the Infinix Note 30 5G smartphone. So which one of these smartphones do you think is a better option for budget buyers?