Are you about to get the new Infinix Smart 3 Plus? Well, it sure is a good choice.
If you are a resident of India, you would actually have researched a lot over smartphones and going for a relatively new brand such as Infinix is actually surprising considering today’s scenario.
And surprising because people actually opt for brands such as Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, and Realme etc. which depend on a rigorous amount of marketing.
Against this Infinix has still not tried its hands on heavy marketing like Oppo and Vivo and is still one of the underdogs in the smartphone market.
However, if you are about to get Infinix Smart 3 Plus, here is my take on the smartphone with its pros and cons that you ought to know about the smartphone.
Pros Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus:
Some of the best features of Infinix Smart 3 Plus are as follows:
· Infinix Smart 3 Plus has a smart display and really good looks. It contains a 6.21-inch screen with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels, screen to body ratio 88% and HD+ display. With a great glass unibody outer design, it is available in two colours- Mocha Brown, Sapphire Cyan
· The smartphone contains the smart MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor which is clocked at 2GHz for a superb performance
· The smartphone contains a reasonable internal storage of 32GB which could store a lot of your data
· The rear camera is 13MP + 2MP + low light sensor triple camera with dual LED flash and this is one of the best in the segment
· You also get an 8MP front camera with an front screen flash to get really good selfies and great video call experience
· The smartphone contains security features such as Face Unlock and Fingerprint Sensor which unlock your phone rapidly and also keeps it safe
Cons of Infinix Smart 3 Plus:
The things which could have been better in the smartphone are:
· The smartphone contains just 2GB of RAM which I think is not quite reasonable. In fact, it is too less for the gamers and the multitaskers.
· The smartphone also has just 3500mAh of battery which I think it should have been at least 4000mAh since people like to stay glued in their smartphone all the time until they are awake.
However, it’s a human thing to ask for more than what you get and I think Infinix Smart 3 Plus is still very good to buy.
So if you are about to buy Infinix Smart 3 Plus, I think you should proceed without a second thought.