LG W10 vs W30: Same Mother, Different Brothers
At this very point of time, the LG W series is nothing very new. It hit the market a couple of weeks ago and was grand enough to take everyone by surprise.
However, the most surprising part was its sale and on two occasions, the W series smartphones- LG W10 and LG W30 went out of stock in the span of a few minutes.
However, do you wish to know how these brothers from the same mother are different from each other? Here I have brought for you a comparative guide between the two to know the smartphone better.
However, before this, let us know how smartphones stand similar:
Similarities Between LG W10 and LG W30:
· Processor and OS: Both these smartphones are powered by smart MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor which is clocked at 2.0GHz. They also have the same PowerVR GE8320 GPU and Android 9.0 Pie as their operating system.
· RAM and ROM: The devices have 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable to 256GB. This looks bizarre due to the price difference between smartphones. Isn’t it?
· Battery: The smartphones have a powerful 4000mAh battery that lasts really long and offers you the freedom to stay away from the charger for a substantial period of time.
· Security Features: Both the smartphone contains security features such as Face Unlock and Fingerprint sensor which unlocks your phone rapidly and also keep it secure even when unattended.
Differences Between LG W10 and LG W30:
· Display and Screen: The smartphones differ in terms of their display. And while it might not be quite obvious, LG W30 6.26-inch IPS LCD touchscreen with an amazing customizable notch display, 720 x 1520 pixels resolution and 19:9 ratio aspect ratio. You can get it in three colour options: Aurora Green, Thunder Blue, and Platinum Grey. Against this, LG W10 6.19-inch IPS LCD touchscreen, 720 x 1500 pixels resolution and 18.9:9 ratio aspect ratio.
· Camera: For the rear camera, you get 12MP +13MP + 2MP in LG W30 with LED flash, HDR and other image editing modes. Plus, it has an amazing 16MP front camera to power your selfies. Against this, LG W10 has 13MP+ 5MP AI dual camera with 1080P video recording features and 8MP front camera.
· Customizable Notch: While LG W30 has a customizable notch option, LG W10 lacks the feature.
And now you must have understood the reason why LG W30 appears better than LG W10. However, there’s a difference worth 1.5k between the smartphone.
So you can either get the younger brother LG W10 or the elder brother LG W30 based on your preferences and budget, and each one of them is really good, whether in terms of the specs or the performance.