Little Things That Make Big Differences
Do you often ignore some of the little things in your life? Well, while you do not care, these little things make a big difference later and can be hurtful.
So here I have collected some important “little things” that, if ignored, can make a big difference in the life of a person:
- Return the borrowed money as quickly as you can and ask for the money that someone borrowed from you if they are late in returning it. You may ignore the time in the process but it makes a huge difference.
- If you borrow someone’s vehicle for some work, make sure you return it fueled, at least slightly more than what it showed when you took it. Returning a borrowed vehicle without adding some fuel signifies bad manners and you may not get the vehicle again from the person.
- If you find it funny when your small child slaps you, you need to reconsider your emotions. Toddlers slapping their parents or other elders is okay, but if your child is 3+ and still finds it funny to beat people, this is not funny.
- Be on time in paying your rent, paying money for the services someone offers you, and paying salary to the house help or your employees. Many people often ignore this but time matters a great deal.
- Unless very necessary, do not ask for any help from people other than your blood relatives. People would help you, but when you are not able to help them back due to some reason, they would make you remember things they did for you.
- Spare at least a few minutes daily to pray to God. You may be an atheist and may not believe in His existence but whosoever you think is the Almighty, pray to them. Prayers have the power to solve some of the biggest hurdles in life and many people often term them as miracles.
These are some of the petty things in life that make a huge difference in the life of a person. And there are many more of these in every aspect of life. If you know some of these, please mention them in the comment section.