MediaTek Dimensity 9000: The Salient Features
MediaTek has geared up to top the charts in the upcoming year and the new MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset definitely offers such an impression. This is the latest 5G chipset from MediaTek with some really exquisite and new features and has definitely set the market on fire with these.
Here are some of the major specifications of the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset that make it a special thing for the smartphones:
- Starting with the chipset size, MediaTek Dimensity 9000 is the first-ever chipset in the market across the globe with a groundbreaking 4nm size. It has been fabricated by using TSMC’s 4nm process technology which is really powerful.
- The CPU of the device is again something new and interesting. MediaTek Dimensity 9000 uses an octa-core CPU where the high-performance Arm Cortex-X2 cores have been used for the first time and they have a clock speed as high as 3.05GHz. Besides, you get 3 x Arm Cortex-A710 cores with a clock speed of 2.85GHz and 4 x power-efficient Arm Cortex-A510 cores.
- The chipset comes with the latest LPDDR5x memory type which has a memory frequency close to a whopping 7500Mbps.
- Even the camera section in the device has seen a revolution and MediaTek Dimensity 9000 uses the most powerful 9Gpixel/s ISP. Besides, it can support up to 320MP single camera which is the highest till now and is world’s 1st SOC to support simultaneous triple cameras with 18-bit HDR video recording (three cameras recording with three exposures per frame).
- If you are a gamer, you would love to have the latest Arm Mali-G710 GPU in the chipset, and besides, it can support Full HD+ displays with up to 180Hz display refresh rate support.
- This Mediatek chipset even contains some latest connectivity features that have been brought exclusively in this. You would get the world’s 1st Bluetooth 5.3 support in smartphones with Wi-Fi 6E technology for the first time.
And these are some new and salient features of the Mediatek Dimensity 9000 chipset that make it such a wonderful option for smartphone users. I expect this Mediatek chipset to rule the market at the flagship segment in some time. What do you think?