MediaTek Dimensity 930: Is it the Change You Need?
Amidst the cut-throat competition and business rivalries with many brands, MediaTek has made yet another move to strengthen its position in the market with the launch of some new and exciting chipsets in the 4G and the 5G segments.
And one of the latest ventures in the market is the new MediaTek Dimensity 930 chipset which occurs as a successor to MediaTek Dimensity 920 chipset and looks interesting for the buyers. Here are some of the features of the new MediaTek Dimensity 930 chipset that make it really popular in the market:
- As expected, MediaTek Dimensity 930 has a fully integrated 5G modem and is designed on the 6nm production process for increased efficiency and power-saving features.
- Talking about the CPU of the device, this Mediatek SoC has an octa-core structure with 2 sets of CPU cores. There are Arm Cortex-A78 cores that are clocked up to 2.2GHz and there are energy-efficient Arm Cortex-A55 cores that are clocked up to 2GHz. It supports a 64-bit CPU and can support Heterogeneous multi-processing as well.
- The smartphone chipset can support LPDDR5 type of memory and even LPDDR4X type of memory as well. The max internal memory support is 16GB.
- Talking about the camera support, MediaTek Dimensity 930 has up to 108MP single camera support and some interesting AI camera features as well.
- The smartphone can support up to 120Hz display refresh rate which is quite interesting for the gamers and there is up to 1080p display resolution support as well.
- Talking about the gaming features, there is an enhanced MediaTek HyperEngine 3.0 Lite gaming support with the device and it is quite interesting with the new features such as a powerful Networking Engine and the Intelligent Resource Management Engine as well.
And of course, you get all the powerful 5G features from MediaTek including MediaTek UltraSave, MediaTek MiraVision, and True Dual 5G SIM support. Not to forget that it can support Wi-Fi 5 and up to Bluetooth 5.2 as well.
So MediaTek Dimensity 930 is actually a pretty interesting option for the mid-range smartphones and I am waiting for the brands to pounce on it to bring some really good and interesting smartphones. What is your favorite feature in this new MediaTek Dimensity 930 chipset?