Motorola Moto G31 went for a sale for the first time in India and it was a really good seller in the first sale. And considering the popularity of the device, you can say that Motorola played very well with the specs.
But can this smartphone lure the gamers as well? Let us check the specifications of the device that are responsible for delivering gaming performance to assess its final performance:
- First and foremost, the smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 gaming processor that is octa-core in structure, 12nm in size, and clocked at 2GHz. As per the reviews from the previous devices with the same chipset, this has really good gaming performance at a low cost, and do you can trust this one. Besides, it comes with a Mali-G52 MC2 as its GPU.
- One of the best things and my favorite feature in the device is the Stock Android 11 support. There is no MIUI or Realme UI etc. to disturb your gaming experience and I cannot be more thankful to Motorola for this aspect.
- Motorola Moto G31 brought something that is not very common. It comes with a 6.4-inch display that supports AMOLED and this would actually attract all kinds of users quite a bit. People crave AMOLED displays at low costs and this device does exactly what people expect. So you would definitely get a good gaming display.
- The smartphone comes in 2 different variants but I would suggest you to go with the higher version with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. This looks really cool at just 15k and would definitely offer good gaming.
- Talking about the battery section, it comes with a good 5000mAh battery that looks powerful enough for the buyers. However, something that could have been better is the 10W fast charging support and I think Motorola should have delivered at least 15W.
These are some of the major gaming features of the Motorola Moto G31 smartphone and it looks powerful enough starting at just 13k in India. What do you think?