Oppo K10 5G vs Lava Agni 5G: Worthy Opponents?
Do you know the timespan between the launch dates of Oppo K10 5G and Lava Agni 5G smartphones? Well, it’s over 6 months now and I thought these smartphones would be worthy competitors because both these smartphones are powered by the same MediaTek 5G processor.
And if you look at the other smartphones around the same cost, you will see that MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor does really well. So is Oppo K10 5G, which is launched 6 months after the launch of Lava Agni 5G, a worthy opponent at around the same cost? Let’s find this out:
- Talking about the size and weight, Oppo K10 5G is just 8mm in size and weighs about 190g. Against this, Lava Agni 5G is 9.1mm in size and is 204g in terms of its weight.
- As aforementioned, both these smartphones arrive with the same Mediatek Dimenisty 810 processor which is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2.4GHz. It also contains the powerful ARM Mali-G57 MC2 as its GPU. However, one of the major differences between them is their OS, where Oppo K10 5G has a ColorOS 12.1 while Lava Agni 5G has Stock Android 11 support.
- Both the smartphones occur in just a single variant of RAM and ROM and you get 8GB RAM support with 128GB internal storage as well.
- Talking about the camera section of the devices, while Oppo K10 5G has a 48MP + 2MP dual rear camera support with an LED flash, the Lava device has a 64MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera support with dual-LED flash. Besides, while Oppo K10 5G comes with an 8MP front camera, Lava Agni 5G has a powerful 16MP front camera support.
- Both these smartphones contain a 5000mAH battery and this looks really good with the smart 33W fast charging support they contain.
These are some of the major differences between Oppo K10 5G and Lava Agni 5G smartphones. Which one of these devices do you think is a better option for the users at a low cost?