Realme C25 was launched in India some time ago and this is again a budget devices with some of the features being really powerful. However, amidst the huge heap of smartphones, Realme has added some of its own devices with features that stand out amidst the crowd.
Here are some of the major features of Realme C25 that you should know before making up your mind to buy it:
· Realme C25 is a budget segment device that occurs with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display and a display resolution of 720p. It has about 81.7% screen-to-body ratio and a waterdrop notch in front to house the front camera.
· The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 gaming chipset that is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2GHz. This also contains Realme UI 2.0 support over Android 10 and Mali-G52 2EEMC2 as its GPU.
· It occurs in two variants of internal storage while the RAM section remains fixed. The smartphone contains 64GB RAM with 4GB internal storage and this would cost you 10k in India. However, if you want more storage, you can go for 4GB RAM with 128GB storage that would cost you 11k, just 1k extra. I think this is quite a wonderful deal.
· The smartphone comes with a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear camera that is supported by an LED flash and it also contains an 8MP front camera that is really good for selfies and video calls in the budget segment.
· It has a really powerful 6000mAh battery that would last a long period of time, even when you play games. Besides, the smartphone also supports 18W fast charging and reverse charging feature as well.
· You get a rear mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock feature as well.
Overall, the features look good enough and the Mediatek Helio G70 chipset is quite interesting still. However, I think Realme C25 should have brought some new features to lure the users. What do you think?