The successor to Realme Pad has already been unveiled in India and is looking to go on sale very soon. The device comes with some really interesting features and is actually being awaited by buyers in the budget segment.
Do you think this new Realme Pad 2 would do well in the budget segment? Let us check out the features of this new tablet from Realme and get a better idea about this:
Realme Pad 2: Specifications and Features
- Realme Pad 2 is an ultra-thin tablet that comes with a premium metallic finish and is just 7.2mm in size. It looks really portable and has a premium feel.
- The device comes with an 11.5-inch IPS LCD display that contains as much as 120Hz display refresh rate and 450nits of peak brightness. It also contains 1200 x 2000 pixels of display resolution and a 5:3 display aspect ratio.
- The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 processor which is just 6nm in size and octa-core in structure. You get a primary clock speed of as much as 2.2GHz and an Arm Mali-G57 MC2 as the GPU support. Tell you what, this MediaTek processor is actually a hot choice for tablets these days. Even the Realme UI 4.0 support with Android 13 OS seems to be a good option.
- The Realme Pad 2 tablet has been launched in 2 variants in terms of RAM and ROM. The lower variant comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. And if you wish to get more storage support, you can go for the one with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
- The smart tablet contains really good camera support as well and you get an 8MP rear camera as well as 8MP front camera to get good photos and videos even on a tablet.
- For those who need good audio support with their tablets, Realme Pad 2 has made sure to offer 4 stereo speakers with the device and these should satisfy your needs. However, there is no 3.5mm jack with the device.
- The highlight of this device is its powerful 8360mAh battery with 33W fast charging support and honestly, while the battery would last a pretty good period of time, it will also get charged pretty quickly.
- For a change, this smart tablet has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as well as face unlock feature and it looks quite good with its smart Gray and Green colors.
So, these are some of the smartest features of the new Realme Pad 2 and the features actually look quite cool with the looks of the device. Talking about the price, the smartphone would take 19,999 from the buyers for the lower variant and 22,999 for the higher variant.
So you think these features of the new Realme Pad 2 would impress the buyers at this cost? Or the competition will get the best of this device at the cost this takes?