Redmi 10 Prime has been launched in India and this smartphone is also available on the online as well as offline stores. You can say that this smartphone is the successor to Redmi 9 Prime that was launched previously and was termed as a major all-rounder in the segment.
Talking about Redmi 10 Prime, this is also a handsome smartphone with some really good features and here is a view of some of the major specifications of the device:
- Redmi 10 Prime comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display that has 90Hz display refresh rate. It has 1080p display resolution with about 83.7% screen-to-body ratio and 20:9 as the display aspect ratio. The smartphone is also supported by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for extra durability.
- The smartphone comes with the latest Mediatek Helio G88 octa-core processor that is clocked at 2GHz. This is the first smartphone in India with the processor and could do well because of this aspect. It also contains Android 11 support with MIUI 12.5 and Mali-G52 MC2 as its GPU.
- The smartphone occurs in 2 variants of RAM and ROM. The lower one contains 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage while the upper variant contains 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- The smartphone contains a powerful 50MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera section which looks really good for photos and videos and is supported by an LED flash as well. There is an 8MP front camera as well in the device and I think this could have been slightly better for the cost it takes.
- The smartphone contains a huge 6000mAh battery which could last a pretty long period of time and it also comes with an 18W fast charging support and 9W reverse charging as well.
- There is a powerful side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a really good face unlock feature as well.
With all these features, the lower variant of the smartphone costs 12.5k in India while the higher variant costs 14.5k. What is your view on the cost and the specifications of the device?