A few days back, we were discussing the new Lava Agni 5G smartphone that became the first 5G smartphone in India to be launched with a MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset.
And now, Xiaomi is ready with competition in the form of the new Redmi Note 11T smartphone that could be known as the competition to the Lava and the Realme device with the same chipset.
So here are some of the major specifications of the Redmi Note 11T smartphone that make it a really competitive option in the budget segment:
- Redmi Note 11T comes with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display that has a 90Hz display refresh rate and 1080p display resolution. It also contains about 84.8% screen-to-body ratio and is supported by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for extra protection.
- The smartphone comes with a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor, as mentioned above, and you might know that this is the 6nm MediaTek chipset clocked at 2.4GHz. It also contains Android 11 support and Mali-G57 MC2 as its GPU.
- The smartphone has been launched in 3 variants of RAM and ROM in India and the lowest one with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage would cost you 17k in India. The mid one with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage takes about 18k out of your pockets and the highest variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage would cost you 20k in India.
- The smartphone has eliminated all the useless cameras and comes with a crisp 50MP + 8MP dual rear camera with an LED flash, which looks like a good setup. Besides, the smartphone also contains a 16MP front camera with an HDR feature and even looks pretty good for all kinds of buyers.
- Talking about the battery section in the smartphone, it contains a 5000mAh battery that has 33W fast charging support and looks really good for the users at the cost.
- It also contains a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a powerful face unlock feature as well.
Now if you compare the specs of the device to something like Lava Agni 5G, you may feel that these are like carbon copies of each other, except for a few factors. However, I think the competition between these smartphones would be quite intense and it would be interesting in the mid-range segment. What do you think?