Samsung came up with the first-ever 5G smartphone in the F series, some time ago, and this is again a mid-range device. And talking about the changes in the device against the last smartphone in the same series, you would find a lot of differences between Samsung Galaxy F42 5G and Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone.
Here are some of the differences that you ought to know between the devices:
- Samsung Galaxy F42 5G smartphone has a 6.6-inch TFT display with a 90Hz display refresh rate and 1080p display resolution. Against this, Samsung Galaxy F41 has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080p display resolution.
- Samsung Galaxy F42 5G smartphone comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor that is clocked at 2.2GHz. Samsung Galaxy F 41 device has an Exynos 9611 processor and on comparing the chipsets, you would see that the Mediatek chipset does much better.
- While both the smartphones have some similar variants of RAM and ROM, one of the major advantages of the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G smartphone is that it comes with 8GB of RAM while max RAM support in the Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone was just 6GB.
- There is quite some difference in the camera section of these devices where Samsung Galaxy F42 5G smartphone comes with a 64MP + 5MP + 2MP triple rear camera and an 8MP front camera, while Samsung Galaxy F41 device comes with a 64MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera and a 32MP front camera.
- Talking about the battery segment, Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone has a 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support while Samsung Galaxy F42 5G smartphone has a 5000mAh battery with the same 15W fast charging support.
- While Samsung Galaxy F42 5G smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
So which of these Samsung smartphones do you think did better at their cost — the 4G variant or the 5G one?