Tecno launched its Camon 17 series some time ago in India and it has 2 really good devices in the mid-range segment. Out of these, Tecno Camon 17 is the lower variant with some really powerful specifications and here is a sneak peek of what Tecno Camon 17 has bought for the buyers:
Specifications of Tecno Camon 17:
· Tecno Camon 17 comes with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display and has 720p display resolution with 90Hz display refresh rate. It has a punch-hole notch in front for the front camera and a powerful 83.6 percent screen-to-body ratio.
· The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core gaming chipset that has a primary clock speed of 2GHz. Besides, it contains Android 11 support and Mali-G52 MC2 as its GPU.
· The smartphone occurs in just a single variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. I think this is becoming a trend for most brands these days because they think if people are interested in buying, they would choose the variant present and therefore they should not waste additional resources in making so many variants.
· The smartphone comes with a 48MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear camera section with Quad-LED flash and there is also a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls. The front camera is also accompanied by a dual-LED flash.
· The smartphone contains a huge 5000mAh battery which would last a long period of time, and it also contains 18W fast charging support.
· The smartphone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock feature as well.
All these features in the device sound really interesting and when you see the small cost at just 13k for the device. However, while the competition is so intense at the price point, people are not taking these Tecno devices very seriously.
For better competition and more results, Tecno should have tried reducing the cost of this device to about 11k. This would have been so helpful to the brand. What do you think?