When it comes to budget devices, say, at a price under 20k in India, the competition has fostered the brands to do much better than what they did in the past. While Lava — the Indian smartphone brand has launched its best-ever smartphone in the form of Lava Agni 2 5G, Tecno too played its hand in the form of Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G.
But which one of these smartphones do you think offered better specifications to the users at just 20k in India? Is it Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G or Lava Agni 2 5G? Let’s compare the specifications of both these devices to find this out:
Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G or Lava Agni 2 5G: Which One to Get?
- Starting with the appearance, both these devices did exceptionally well and they are extremely pleasing to view. Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G used a deconstructed geometric pattern at the back while Lava Agni 2 5G contains a infinity-edge display. And comparing them, I think Lava did a much better job in terms of the display of the device.
- If you look at the display features, again, both Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G and Lava Agni 2 5G appear quite impressive. Both have almost the same display size and AMOLED display with 120Hz display refresh rate display resolution. However, Lava Agni 2 contains HDR10+ support and has about 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. Against this, Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G lacks HDR10+ support and has a screen-to-body ratio close to 87.0 percent.
- Talking about the processor support, Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G boasts a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 8050 processor which is just 6nm in size and is clocked to a max of 3GHz. It also contains an Arm Mali-G77 MC9 as the GPU support and has HiOS 13 over Android 13 for the users. Against this, Lava Agni 2 5G contains a MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor which is again 6nm in size and clocked to a max of 2.6GHz. It also contains an Arm Mali-G68 as the GPU and Stock Android 13 support as the operating system.
- Both these smartphones are available in just a single variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, so there is hardly anything different in this aspect.
- When you look at the camera section, you would see something worthwhile. Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G contains a 64MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear camera with a ring-LED flash. Against this, Lava Agni 2 5G contains a 50MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera that comes with a dual-LED flash and now it depends on the users to pick the camera they find better. To make things simpler, you should know that Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G contains a 32MP front camera along with a dual-LED flash, while Lava Agni 2 5G contains a 16MP front camera only.
- The battery specifications of both devices are again quite competitive. While Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G contains a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support, Lava Agni 2 5G has a 4700mAH battery along with 66W wired charging support. And of course, I would pick the Lava device in the aspect.
- Both smartphones contain an under-display, optical fingerprint sensor, and similar connectivity features as well.
So when you look at the specifications of both Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G and Lava Agni 2 5G, which one of these devices do you think did better for the users?