Tecno launched its latest Tecno Camon 20 series in India and it consists of 3 beautiful, specification-rich smartphones. Out of these, a couple of smartphones arrive with 5G connectivity, while the lowest version — Tecno Camon 20 comes with up to 4G connectivity only.
Do you think Tecno Camon 20 would work in India with its 4G support? Well, let’s not be too quick to judge the smartphone in that aspect, and let’s check out the other features of the device as well.
Tecno Camon 20: Major Specifications and Features
- Tecno Camon 20 arrives with some really good looks and has a thickness of just 8.2mm. It comes in three beautiful colors which are predawn black, Glacier Glow and Serenity Blue. It is also IP53 certified and is resistant to dust and occasional splashes.
- The smartphone comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display and has about 85.7% screen-to-body ratio as well. Besides, you get a 1080p display resolution and a 20:9 display aspect ratio. It also contains always-on display support.
- The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 gaming processor and this is good enough for gamers in the budget segment. This Mediatek chip is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2GHz. Besides, you get an Arm Mali-G52 MC2 as the GPU support and HiOS 13 over Android 13 as the operating system.
- To play safe, Tecno Camon 20 has been launched in just a single variant by the brand, You get as much as 8GB RAM support with the device and this is wonderful for all kinds of tasks. Besides, it also contains as much as 256GB of internal storage which again is huge, and the combo of these at just 15k in India is spectacular.
- The smartphone contains a 64MP + 2MP + QVGA camera support with ring-LED flash support and although it is good enough for the cost it takes, I think they would have done well even without the QVGA cameras as well. However, you get a really powerful 32MP front camera with the device and this is again a wonderful thing for the buyers who love to take selfies and make video calls.
- You get a good 5000mAH battery with the device and I think this would go pretty well with the 33W fast charging support that the smartphone contains. It can last a pretty good while when you play games and can also charge it pretty quickly.
- The smartphone has an under-display, optical fingerprint sensor, and USB Type-C 2.0 support as well.
- So at just 15k in India, I think the features of the smartphone are pretty good and honestly, it can be a good seller when you put out such good display and storage features at such a low cost.
However, the 5G connectivity can be a huge setback as well and especially when there is a Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G smartphone available with a MediaTek Dimensity chip at a little extra cost.
Tecno Camon 20 has already seen its first sale in India and the results are mixed. However, the reviews by people about the device are pretty good and you can expect good performance out of it at a low cost. Do you think you can own this smartphone at 15k?