Tecno Phantom X: Ready to Spend a Little on Tecno?
Till now, we were accustomed to budget Tecno phones or those that cost slightly higher than 15k in India. However, Tecno too has raised its bar in the market and launched the new Tecno Phantom X smartphone with some really new, interesting, and eye-catching features.
Let us sneak a peek into the major features of Tecno Phantom X and what it brings to the smartphone users:
Specifications of Tecno Phantom X:
- Tecno Phantom X comes with a 6.7-inch display that is Curved in nature for extra elegance and it has Super AMOLED support as well. Besides, the smartphone contains a 90Hz display refresh rate and 1080p display resolution as well.
- It is powered by a Mediatek Helio G95 gaming processor that is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2.05GHz. It also contains Android 11 support and you can expect good gaming in this.
- The smartphone occurs in only a single variant of RAM and ROM. You get 8Gb RAM and a massive 256GB of internal storage with the device. No wonder you will never feel deficient in storage in your device.
- The camera section is one of the strongest points of the device and it contains a 50MP + 13MP + 8MP triple rear camera with a quad-LED flash. In this, 13MP is the telephoto lens which is meant to deliver great images. The smartphone also contains a 48MP + 8MP dual front camera that comes with a dual-LED flash and it can definitely enhance your selfies and video calls.
- You get a powerful 4700mAh battery with the device that looks good enough to last a long period of time and it has as much as 33W fast charging support as well.
- The smartphone also has an under-display fingerprint sensor and a face unlock feature as well.
With all these features, the smartphone takes a handy 25,990 from the buyers. And this is why I asked if you wish to spend a little extra on the Tecno device. But do you think this Tecno Phantom X is worth the cost it takes? Or, what could have been a better cost for this?