Tecno Pop 6 Pro: Will it Work Still in India?
If you are looking for an extreme end in terms of a renowned smartphone, the budget segment has got a new member in the form of Tecno Pop 6 Pro. This Tecno device has been launched at a low cost of just 6,299 in India and yes, even at this low cost, this is still a smartphone that can serve pretty much every function.
But will this smartphone still work in India? What would be the target audience of this smartphone? Let us get answers to all these questions as you read along. However, let us first know the major specifications of the device:
- Tecno Pop 6 Pro is a budget segment option with a 6.56-inch IPS LCD display and 720p display resolution. It also contains about 82.2 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- The smartphone s powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 processor which is quad-core in structure and is clocked at 2GHz. This is something that you can expect at such a low cost and is good enough for basic uses. Besides, you get a PowerVR GE8320 as the GPU and Android 12 Go Edition as the operating system.
- This has been launched in just a single variant of RAM and ROM and you get 2GB RAM support with 32GB internal storage with the device.
- The smartphone has an 8MP dual rear camera support with a dual-LED flash and it can also capture 1080p videos at 30 frames per second. Besides, it contains a smart 5MP front camera as well for your selfies and video calls.
- You get a smart 5000mAh battery with the device which is like the highlight of the smartphone and with basic uses of the smartphones, you can expect the battery to last a pretty good period of time.
- The smartphone contains a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock feature as well. Besides, you get micro-USB 2.0 support and a USB on-the-go feature as well. It is available in Blue and Black colors.
These are some of the most important features of the new Tecno Pop 6 Pro smartphone that actually look quite interesting for buyers at a low cost. But do you think people would still get this smartphone at a low cost? Let’s find this out:
Target Audience of Tecno Pop 6 Pro:
I think Tecno Pop 6 Pro is targeted towards a specific set of people only and these include the ones who make the basic uses of the smartphones only.
For instance, Tecno Pop 6 Pro could be bought by someone who needs the device just for calls, text messages, internet browsing, and video viewing, etc. However, the 32GB internal storage would still be an issue because you need a lot of storage to keep every files and image that you get.
So this would be an apt device for senior citizens or those who make just the basic uses of their smartphones. What do you think?