Tecno Spark 9T: What Did You Expect in Budget?
It’s the rainy season in India these days but it’s raining budget smartphones, and Tecno is having a major chunk in these rains. One of the latest budget devices from Tecno is the new Tecno Spark 9T smartphone that is about to go on sale very soon.
This 4G smartphone has already impressed the buyers with its powerful features and comes at a really low cost as well. So let us check out the major features of this powerful Tecno Spark 9T budget device to get a better idea about it:
- Tecno Spark 9T occurs with a beautiful design and 6.6-inch IPS LCD display. It contains a 1080p display resolution and about 83.8 percent screen-to-body ratio with a 20:9 display aspect ratio. There is a waterdrop notch in front to accommodate the front camera.
- The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio G35 gaming processor that is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2.3GHz. It also contains Android 11 support and PowerVR GE8320 as its GPU.
- It occurs in only a single variant in India and you get 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. However, you can increase the RAM to up to 7GB using the virtual RAM feature offered by the device.
- The camera section in this is surely one of the highlights of the smartphone and it comes with a 50MP + 2MP + QVGA triple rear camera with a quad-LED flash. While this camera section looks good to take smart photos and videos even in low light, I think they should not offer QVGA cameras anymore in these smartphones. Besides, the smartphone contains an 8MP front camera as well as a dual-LED flash to help you get powerful images and videos even in low light conditions.
- There is a 5000mAH battery in the device that is expected to last a long period of time and it also contains 18W fast charging support in the budget which could help the smartphone battery to get charged really quickly.
- You get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor with the device and a face unlock feature as well.
So overall, the features of the new Tecno Spark 9T look interesting, and at a cost of just 9.3k in India, these would certainly attract a lot of budget buyers. What do you think?