While Vivo S1 was launched in countries like China and Indonesia in the first decade of 2019, people in India have been waiting for for it. And while the specs of the smartphone are still not confirmed for India, you would be happy to know that it is about to be launched in India on 7th of August, 2019.
But do you think the smartphone is impressive enough to grab the attention of the smartphone lovers?
I think it’s a pretty decent device that is speculated to arrive between 17k and 18k in India. But does it justify its features?
Let us know some of the major specifications of Vivo S1 according to what has been delivered in the other countries.
Major Features of Vivo S1:
· Appearance and Display: Vivo S1 contains a 6.38-inch screen with dewdrop notch Super AMOLED display. It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with screen to body ratio of 90%. The smartphone is available in two beautiful colours- Cosmic Green and Skyline Blue.
· Processor: The smartphone is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio P65 processor which has 8 cores and a primary clock speed of 2.3GHz.
· GPU and OS: Vivo S1 contains Mali-G52 as its GPU and the latest Android 9 Pie as its operating system.
· RAM and ROM: As speculated, the smartphone is said to be launched with 4GB RAM which is quite sufficient for gaming and multitasking and with 128GB of internal storage which is expandable to 256GB and helps you store a lot of your data.
· Back Camera: The smartphone is equipped with 16MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera with LED flash, Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor and a number of other image editing modes to offer you great images at minimal efforts
· Front Camera: You get a brilliant 32MP front camera to power your selfies and also offer an enhanced video call experience.
· Battery: The smartphone has 4500mAh of battery with quick charging support so that your smartphone always stays alive for the most important moments.
· Security Features: It has an on-screen fingerprint sensor and Face Detection as security features which also unlock your smartphone rapidly.
· Other Features: The smartphone is equipped with ultra game mode, smart start button, one-click google assistant, Jovi image recognizer, and other lots of features
With all these features in a single device, I think the price of even 18k is quite justified for the smartphone it would certainly do well in the Indian smartphone market.