Amidst the flood of devices in the budget segment, even Vivo has contributed its bit and now you have the new Vivo V21 5G in India which is about to go on a sale very soon. But do you think this smartphone is worth the price?
Let us check out the specifications of this smartphone to know its features better:
• Vivo V21 5G comes with a 6.44-inch AMOLED display that is powered by features such as HDR10+ support and 90Hz display refresh rate. The smartphone has almost 85 percent screen to body ratio and 1080p display resolution.
• The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 800U 5G chipset that is 7nm in size and octa-core in structure with a primary clock speed of 2.4GHz. It also has Android 11 support with Mali-G57 MC3 as its GPU.
• The smartphone occurs in 2 variants of ROM, while the RAM remains the same in both the variants. You can go for 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and you can also go for 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage. You can choose the storage according to your needs.
• The device comes with a powerful camera section with a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera that has lots of interesting features. Besides, the selfie lovers would love to have its 44MP single camera that comes with dual-LED flash to ensure great images even in the low light conditions. Even your video calls would turn better with this.
• The smartphone contains a 4000mAh batter that is powered with 33W fast charging support and I think both the features could have been slightly better. They could have offered at least 4500mAh battery with at least 50W fast charging at this price.
• The smartphone has under-display optical fingerprint sensor, and this is a good option for the users. Besides, it has face unlock feature and other features such as accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
With all these features, while the lower variant of the device costs 30k in India, the higher variant goes up to 32k with 256GB storage. Do you think the price of the smartphone is worth the features it delivers?