Why do you think Vivo smartphones are costlier than other devices with the same features? Because till now, Vivo did not look to compete with its other Chinese counterparts.
However, things are looking towards a change and Vivo too is launching some really competitive devices which could enhance its market in the budget segment. The latest in the 4G segment is the new Vivo Y27 which comes with some really good features at a low cost.
Let us check out some of the major features of this Vivo Y27 4G device to get a better idea about it:
- Vivo Y27 comes with an interesting design and is available in colors such as Burgundy Black and Sea Blue. It is just 8.1mm in terms of its thickness and weighs about 190g.
- The smartphone contains a powerful 6.64-inch IPS LCD display along with 600 nits of peak brightness and about 85.4% peak brightness. It also has a 1080p display resolution and the display sounds much better than the previous devices launched by Vivo at the same price segment.
- The smartphone comes with a MediaTek Helio G85 processor which is just 12nm in size and octa-core in structure with a primary clock speed of 2GHz. This is actually a good gaming processor and comes with a smart Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU support as well. Besides, it comes with Android 13 support along with Funtouch 13.
- The smartphone has been launched in a single variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, and I think these RAM and ROM features with the device could be a pretty good thing for even gamers.
- Vivo Y27 comes with a 50MP dual rear camera and we already that the camera section in Vivo smartphones is actually so good. It comes with an LED flash as well as a 1080p video-capturing feature. Besides, it has an 8MP front camera too to make sure you can get good selfies and video calls.
- The smartphone has a 5000mAh battery and this is again good enough to ensure good battery backup even when you play games. Besides, it has 44W fast charging support which can help our device get about 30 percent charged in just 15 minutes. It also contains reverse charging support for the users.
- The device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor along with a face unlock feature and USB Type-C 2.0 support and USB on-the-go feature.
These are some of the major features of the new Vivo Y27 device that has been launched in India at a cost of just 14,999. Honestly, when you look at these features and look at the brand name Vivo, you might think that this smartphone would be available at a cost of around 18k in India. However, I think Vivo is in a mood to compete with other brands and this device would do really well in the market. They have offered good charging support and a powerful MediaTek chip too at the cost.
Now it would be interesting to see if people would trust this 4G device in the era of 5G.