Vivo’s First MediaTek-Powered Gaming Smartphone in India
Most of the smartphones boast gaming as their forte, but their speed really throttles when it comes to operating the most demanding games. However, there are some that cost less and yet deliver a really good performance. And in the line is the new Vivo gaming smartphone that is about to be launched very soon in India.
Vivo is about to launch Vivo Y20G, which would be the first MediaTek-powered gaming smartphone by Vivo in India. Here are some of the major features of this device:
- Vivo Y20G has a 6.51-inch screen with 720p display resolution and a waterdrop notch in front. The screen to body ratio is about 82% and it weighs approx. 192g.
- The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor which is clocked at 2GHz. This gaming processor has been doing really well in the budget segment and now Vivo tries it beyond that. There is Android 10 support and a really good GPU section as well.
- The smartphone would be available in two variants of RAM and ROM. You can get 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage which is available at 13k in India, while there is 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage as well which could be obtained at 15k.
- The smartphone contains a powerful 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear camera and an 8MP front camera for those who love taking selfies and making videos.
- There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor with a face-unlock feature and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
These are some of the major features of the new Vivo gaming smartphone that is about to be launched in India very soon. Though the features in the device look quite good, I think people must be looking at the competitors at the cost and a huge competition to this device is really inevitable. Oppo has already launched some good devices but they are a tad too high in the cost that they take, against the competitors. Do you think people would accept Vivo Y20G as their gaming smartphone?